Posts : 12
Points : 4563
Join date : 04/10/2010
|Subject: HAL7600 - Permanent Windows (7 N Server Embedded) Activation Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:29 am|| |
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HAL7600 - Permanent Windows (7/N/Server/Embedded) Activation | 8.18 MBWith the new year comes a new release from the team
that brought you Chew-WGA and Chew7, now partnering with secr9tos and
Fibonacci from The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (known for their
development of R2 Converter). We present a new era of activation
technology in our release of HAL7600, affectionately named after the HAL
9000 sentient on-board computer of the Discovery One spacecraft in
Arthur C. Clarke's fictional Space Odyssey saga.Main Features:* Provides an alternative way to activate Windows offline and privately.
* Works on most builds or Windows (7, N, Server, Embedded).
* Turns on activated and genuine status: LicenseStatus = 1; GenuineStatus = 0.
* Validates with WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) online.
* Resets the rearm count and then freezes the evaluation countdown (grace period time remaining).
* After the initial installation reboot, no further reboots are required to keep it activated.
* A simple click installs or uninstalls the program. It couldn't be any easier.Included Tools:* Advanced patch cloaking, to hide any system mods from SFC and other resource digest checkers.
* Disable (or re-enable) Windows Defender or Microsoft Security Essentials.
* Change Windows Update settings easily.
* Query the WMI database for product name and key, license and genuine status, etc. with ease.
* Check for pending system file repair / update jobs, and clear them from the queue.
* Initial Configuration Tasks / Server Manager activation status patch
for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Home Server 2011 (code named
* Windows Embedded Standard patch to remove evaluation text from logo.Cryptography Hashes:* CRC32 = 55b700ff
* MD5 = 714c9a535123eb50166f6cb1e98bee54
* SHA1 = e830154a57f101d164b4bfa71f8743613cc94190Notes:* Release Date: 2011/01/01
* R2 Converter can be found at
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
* We decided to just release it instead of going through a bunch of beta
testing cycles, so if you find some bugs, please report them so they
can be fixed.Installation Tips:* Disable all anti-malware programs (anti-virus,
anti-spyware, etc.) before installation, and exclude any resource blips
that these tools warn you about. There are no viruses or malicioius code
of any kind in HAL7600. Additionally, it was created by credible
developers: Fibonacci, anemeros, and secr9tos.
* Make sure your system clock is correct. Run "timedate.cpl", click the
"Internet Time" tab, click the "Change Settings" button, select the
server appropriate for you, then click the "Update Now" button. If it
fails, try again and switch servers if necessary.
* Ensure that all other activators are uninstalled, including Chew-WGA,
Chew7, IR4, RemoveWAT, Daz's Loader, and any other loaders or BIOS mods.
After uninstalling potentially conflicting software, also run "SFC
/scannow" in an elevated command prompt, let it finish scanning, and
then restart the computer before installing HAL7600.
* Run "services.msc" to open the Microsoft Management Console services
snap-in. Then verify that the startup type for "Software Protection" is
set to "Automatic (Delayed Start)", and then verify that the startup
type for "SPP Notification Service" is set to "Manual".
* Since HAL7600 was created in Visual Studio 2010, you need to make sure
you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile installed in order
to run it. You can download .NET 4 from Microsoft and I've uploaded it
at DataFileHost if you need a separate link.
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: HAL7600_1.0.rar
~My Signature ______________________